University Of Kentucky Shirts I Am Trying To Apply To Western Kentucky University And I Am An International Student But It Asks For SSN?

I am trying to apply to Western Kentucky University and I am an international student but it asks for SSN? - university of kentucky shirts

I am trying to apply Western Kentucky University, and I am an international student exchange, but requires no social security number. Well, I have my Belize, but I'm sure that if you work ... I do not want something that could ruin my chances. What should I do? I've tried to cook the international mail, but I am still waiting for a response.

2 comments:

catcar88... said...

I think you can apply for a Social Security number for student States. I do not know the process, but you can find ....

USCIS.com

Mess Of A Dreamer said...

An e-mail from the school and ask what to do - our office staff is pretty fast. www.wku.edu

Post a Comment