Rock Solid Clothing Where To BuyCheap+Cute+emo/rock Uniforms?

Where to buyCheap+Cute+emo/rock Uniforms? - rock solid clothing

Permits:
Pants.Slacks dress, dresses, skirts, sweaters
Colors: khaki, black, navy or
The belts are worn with dress pants or jeans.
Dresses, skirts, sweaters, should not exceed two (2) inches above
Knee.

Collared shirts and blouses, turtlenecks, sweaters and vests
Colors: solid white, navy or light blue
Long sleeves or short sleeves
Tucked away in the children at all times and girls
Turtle of the same color as the shirt and blouse
Sweaters and jackets in the same color with the shirt collar underneath.

Blazer in the winter for the classes 7-12 are used only during the winter months

Not allowed
No jeans
Objects that are fixed or wide (baggy uniforms, which I in the 8th grade)
No shirt, suspend
No bells
No hats, caps, headbands, scarves, do-rags and baseball caps.
No gang symbols
No sunglasses
No jackets, gloves and coats.
No house shoes, slippers, sandals or shower shoes.
All clothing delinquency employees.


I want wide trousers, the legs are as big as my shoes.
I went to a large part of the coal
JCPenny have bad ratings
Kmart, Target has no
Mejia, Wal-Mart only in the size of a child.

Where can I go?
What can I use to differentiate them.
No banners, jackets, hats, wholesale jewelry, hats, scarves, sunglasses.

I'm not a poser I'm not preppy or ghetto than any other girl in my school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment