Cable Internet Phone Package Looking For A Internet/phone/cable Combo Package.?

Looking for a internet/phone/cable combo package.? - cable internet phone package

Looking for Internet, phone and cable package and I am about what is a loss. I am in the vicinity of New York, where everything that can help.

At the time I have Verizon DSL, and it was good, it was 17.99, and now it is 29.99 per month. There are 4 TVs at home, receives two analog and two games 1080i at the moment most of the air distribution and the phone number from AT & T.

What would be the best package for the three characteristics. I also wonder, what are the monthly fees after the introductory price. I'm ready to get rid of DSL from Verizon and AT & T.

Thank you!

1 comments:

theknigh... said...

grande.com try is what I use. May want to buy a new TV or get a decoder, as in February next year, television channels, all digital and analog TV signals do not receive a signal.

Post a Comment