How Long Does It Take Mail To Get To Honduras How Long Does It Take For Mail To Get To Honduras From The United States?

How long does it take for mail to get to Honduras from the United States? - how long does it take mail to get to honduras

I sent a letter to a friend in Honduras for nearly two months, and I have an answer back to her. Who knows how long will it take to get the letters back and forth from the U.S. to Honduras? I know that large envelopes and parcels by postal officials are curiously made, but it was a standard letter format, with an inside. I know it takes time, but I wonder if anyone knows exactly how long because I am always very eager to receive this letter last week. If someone can help me I am very grateful!

4 comments:

Jennifer C said...

"I think it may take up to 4 weeks in each direction. I was on a visit to Honduras, and recently we sent a few postcards to your friends back here in the states that have not yet been received. This was about 4 weeks .

If you still have not received anything in a month or two, try another letter.

Good luck!

rasta_ko... said...

Frankly, I do not know the exact amount of time, but it may take a few weeks ... no more than a few months, however. The messaging service that stinks. If we are sending packets that all bruised and thereby ensuring ..

nellie said...

I have friends there and will take about 2-3 weeks each way .....

Ally said...

Lol. Therefore, no e-mail letters. My cousin wrote to me from Honduras and it took nearly one and a half months from the date of shipment to receive me. I mean post. I assume that it will probably take the same amount of time to get an answer for you. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment