Why Does Sony Vegas Stop Rendering It Has NOTHING To Do With Books, But I NEED HELP And No One Is Answering! Sony Vegas Pro 8 Rendering Problem!?

It has NOTHING to do with books, but I NEED HELP and no one is answering! Sony Vegas Pro 8 Rendering problem!? - why does sony vegas stop rendering

Ok,
I know how. The problem is that suddenly my Sony Vegas Pro 8 will not just do to my videos. It is annoying to have to, again and again and again and again to do - not go to the end!
Here lies the problem;

If they do, is never more than 17-26%! It crashes! That is to say, "No Reply" at the beginning, then
"Sony Vegas has stopped working."
"► Check online for a solution and close the program.
► close the program.
► debug program. "

.. What the hell! I tried 3 and still nothing! I need help, or I'm going crazy!
Thank you and sorry for the dramatic to the question. -_-...

2 comments:

reader said...

Maybe if you ask, this forum would be better able to help.

http://www.fixya.com/support/sony/busine ...


Siobhan @ ~ Question Probably because we have a reputation for intelligent and useful. I think it's pretty, is not it?

siobhan_... said...

I know that you know that this is not part of the B & A know, but that, why not post your question in one forum where someone has an idea what you talking about?

Post a Comment