Vhs To Blu Ray Recorder Sony RDRDC100B DVD Recorder With 160GB Hard Disk Drive?

Sony RDRDC100B DVD Recorder with 160GB Hard Disk Drive? - vhs to blu ray recorder

I was looking for a Blu-ray DVD and it seems the best way to get it. I still have everything on DVD and DVD / Blu-ray a bit confusing for me. I was able to record only with a VHS tape and / reproduce without compatibility problems, but DVD burners they can read different formats. Just need to know if a player has problems playing Blu-ray and Blockbuster, or new versions, etc.

It has a USB port, so that if I am registered, do I copy on a USB stick and play in a team, even with super nice picture that you get with Blu-Ray?

Reference:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-RDRDC100B-R ...

1 comments:

Twisted_... said...

This is not a Blu-ray - a DVD recorder.

Will not play Blu-Ray and will not burn Blu-Ray.

The only company that need Blu-ray recorder at the moment is the Panasonic.

Post a Comment