Letter Of Release Of Liability What Legal Form Would I Use For The Following?

What legal form would I use for the following? - letter of release of liability

"I will give the refund, which in turn I ask a notary
Document signed by you, release me from any legal action or anything. "

If one of the liability of a "sharing?" I wonder if I can download a template, instead of a lawyeresque from scratch?

But, no one here for free write this letter.

It is also the subject of a refund. How can I understand that in the long run? Thank you!

4 comments:

King of the Net said...

I think it is a pay back "IOU" the amount. Usually a document is registered, but do not check the local regulations

PS Directives

Seagull said...

Bond.

Anonymous said...

Press Liabelity what?

BigD said...

I do not know where to get a similar - but the way they are written not on trial.

To have a valid contract must be considered. So, to free your responsibility, you must give something in return.

The problem is not a refund because it is something that the other party has the right, anyway.

Post a Comment