Hodgkins Throat Non Hodgkins Lymphoma ? Help ?

Non hodgkins Lymphoma ? Help ? - hodgkins throat

If I noticed a lump under his chin to 4 days. It's painless, and are not movable. Since then, it is clear that I was very tired, always sick. I think it is trying to swallow something in my throat. I think I will every time you eat, drink or vomit, but I do not stumble too far. I raised my eyes and my symptoms match some of the NHL. I realize that I lost more hair than normal. Is it a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma? I am 14 and a daughter. I'm not quite tip top. Pleas help me. I was sick, no injuries, no scratches, no infections, no ear pain, no tooth pain, no redness of the mass, what is it? It is cancer? Is this a non-Hodgkin's lymphoma?

3 comments:

Spreedog said...

NHL is very unlikely and 14 years.
There are many common infectious diseases that are likely.
One is the EBV (Epstein-Barr) - infectious mononucleosis, but there can be many others.
The obvious answer is, you should consult your doctor for a thorough examination.
Nobody can say what is the Internet.

Vivian said...

Rest!

answer said...

You wrote that you felt ill, since I noticed the bump. Is that just the idea that a disease that can have at the point where you feel stressed initiates onset of symptoms. In reality, it can happen. You need one of the male parent and say, show that he or she wants to have it checked by a doctor (a dermatologist would be a good thing). If your father does not think there is nothing to a doctor, tell him how sick you are and you can not stop himself is worried it.the likely that this is nothing but stress can not disappear until a doctor says.

Post a Comment