White Dress Initiation Am I Going To Get Hazed Tonight At My Fraternity's Initiation?

Am I going to get hazed tonight at my fraternity's initiation? - white dress initiation

I decided to join a fraternity at my university and I an email this morning to tell me "to report at 9:00 for an initiation Clock" in the fraternity house. The e-mail also told me exactly what I should wear, even in my underwear and socks. (they want white shorts and white socks.) I called the guy who promises to request more information, purchase, because he was worried about whether bullying is taking place. He laughed in a sarcastic manner and said "better than hope, that 9 out of other commitments in your group to wear clean socks." What will it mean and why should a man on the other socks? What are the chances that tonight I Hazed are and what might happen Care?

2 comments:

David M said...

Chances are, you will.

Minty3 said...

Chances are, you have something happen. They are technically not allowed to fog, because it is a great group of guys who want control over the new players, without doubt, something will happen.

Probably not be that bad. You do not want to shock or something Resort and humiliation will be shared by others. Moreover, things that a deep secret brotherhood. You may have some later, depending on how good it is.

Basically, if you are on the state of his socks and underwear, covered probably see how it sometimes. Remove them carefully.

Post a Comment