Welcome Letter Wedding Sample Opinions Welcome...serious Answers Only Plz?

Opinions welcome...serious answers only plz? - welcome letter wedding sample

the mother of my boyfriend is German, where she lives. when he discovered b marry, marry was a little upset that all that was previously and had no opportunity to participate. My question is: Do you have any ideas how it could have been better? she speaks no English and my German is terrible, my friend (to translate and teach me to write German) and the letters for them. I also take picture of all that I have pictures in print (or network) interested and send it to who can give me your opinion about them. To attend the wedding. b done their voices in Germany to adapt. Wedding cake decoration than r. Is there anything we can do? She is very satisfied with this piece. I feel bad that she couldnt b here for all the planning for the R and upcoming events for the wedding. but his time off and itd b possible to come to her and stay for month

0 comments:

Post a Comment