Cannondale Shorts Can A Female Wear Male-designed Cycling Shorts?

Can a female wear male-designed cycling shorts? - cannondale shorts

I am new to cycling and just buy a bike from my local bike shop. However, because my bike is in fact the mens version, the President was very uncomfortable for me to walk. So I thought that investing in a pair of padded bike shorts to help solve the problem.

Unfortunately, little research on cycling shorts in advance, I bought a pair of shorts Cannondale bicycle, which was developed for men. When I did some research later on the website, I realized that Cannondale shorts for men and women make version.

Well, I'm not sure you should try the short version of the woman, exchange or I'll stay to the version of the Clothes of Men 'me very well. My main concern is the suede different for men and women.

Is this a big problem if a woman uses a version of men in bicycle shorts? I get the right amount of protection and comfort during the trip?

Please help and thank you in advance for your answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In addition, there are special bike for the ladies
There are dedicated bike saddle for women
There are clothes for women dedicated

Where I live, no problem with the sale of products for the best

Anonymous said...

In addition, there are special bike for the ladies
There are dedicated bike saddle for women
There are clothes for women dedicated

Where I live, no problem with the sale of products for the best

Post a Comment