Home Staging Supplies What Should My Home Remodeling Estimate Include?????

What should my home remodeling estimate include????? - home staging supplies

We are in the shopping phase of the renovation of our house. This is my first time estimates of the meeting for the renovation and hope that the good people at Yahoo answers, and could with my purchase and help phase specifications.

That's what you need:

What should my assessment? Until now, a contractor sent me an Excel spreadsheet with the breakdown of the work discussed during your walk through.
But the estimated cost of the room as desired, but no rupture between the estimated costs for the procurement of employment.

Will come later in the process or should have known in advance. Everyone told me that their prices are good and only a personal reference. However, I do not think what to ask and at what time.

Ps I know sometimes we meet and select the items you want and I am sure I will see to recipes, but I have to wait for the detail at this early stage?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment